vee eee are ohh and eye que you eee ♥


Veronic

(smile)
I wanna get outta here.
I wanna travel the world
and just disappear.

misc

thanks2
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
title:
date: Friday, March 27, 2009
time:10:56 PM
Came home a while ago after going out with the girls. Met them at Novena and then headed to town. I bought a hat for Weijie's brother's party tmr. Hopefully I'll wear it out and not let it collect dust in my cupboard after wearing it once tmr.

I know I've mentioned this before but D&T IS ANNOYING! Mrs Lau was very funny today though. I think she must have been very stressed hahaha.

SYF rehearsal wasn't that successful cause I came late (sorry!!!) and a few other casts were having speech day rehearsal. Hmmm oh well :( I hope Dr. Fang won't be as disappointed next week. I'm thinking of asking him to do some psychology reading/test on me. It'll be so cool I think! 

Is it better to be single or married?
"It's better for girls to be single but not for boys. Boys need somebody to clean up after them." -Anita, Age 9

What does love mean to you?
"Love is what makes you smile when you're tired." -Terri, Age 4

Its so sweet cause their so young and innocent. (:



(love)


comment? / top