vee eee are ohh and eye que you eee ♥


Veronic

(smile)
I wanna get outta here.
I wanna travel the world
and just disappear.

misc

thanks2
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
title:
date: Thursday, March 26, 2009
time:5:35 PM
Lost my voice for about 2 or 3 days cause of a effed up cough. Didn't go to school today and only came for the last period ytd and SYF tech run. Tech run went horribly and I think we are screwed if there isn't another one.

But we'll improve right cast? Haha. Lets just hope the tech crew won't kill us.

D&T is annoying.

So is hol hmwk. I still haven't completed everything. Urgh.

I want to disappear to a world unknown



(love)


comment? / top