vee eee are ohh and eye que you eee ♥


Veronic

(smile)
I wanna get outta here.
I wanna travel the world
and just disappear.

misc

thanks2
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
title:
date: Sunday, March 1, 2009
time:1:16 PM
Yesterday;
Me and Chenny finally had our long-awaited Wee Nam Kee lunch!
Then we went to cut our hair at Whampoa. 
My hair was only this straight for a couple of hours :( Haha.





Credits for pics to Chen Weijieee! I loveeeee you, :).

After that I went to a friend's party and slept over night. I am very tired, *yawns.

Somehow, you're always on my mind.
Imy ♥

(love)


comment? / top