vee eee are ohh and eye que you eee ♥


Veronic

(smile)
I wanna get outta here.
I wanna travel the world
and just disappear.

misc

thanks2
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
title:
date: Friday, April 17, 2009
time:8:48 PM
Had Sports Day today. It was pretty fun I guess. I was occupied with stuff the whole time. Ran 4 x 100 but lost haha. It doesn't matter I guess but it would have been nice if our team won. Ohh and I took part in the commentator competition as well. I think I could have done better.

I am so boring. I feel dead now.

I was watching a couple of really sad movie scenes on youtube and Armegeddon made me cry :(((( It was terribly sad. Also, a few movies I wanna watch soon are 'The Butterfly Effect', 'Vanilla Sky' and 'Wristcutters: A Love Story'. 

Ohh and Shana is right! The ending of Edward Scissorhands is really very sad, it made me cry too haha. Okay I sound so pathetic.


Every time I see your face I don't ever wanna look away.

(love)


comment? / top