vee eee are ohh and eye que you eee ♥


Veronic

(smile)
I wanna get outta here.
I wanna travel the world
and just disappear.

misc

thanks2
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
title:
date: Monday, April 6, 2009
time:10:48 PM
I think one day, I might collapse from exhaustion. Drama ('O' Levels and SYF) seems to be taking over my life. I really can't wait for SYF to be over!

But anw, Drama Club members (if you actually read my blog) do your best next week, 14 April, for SYF alright! I know we can do it! All our hard work and effort will pay off once we get the shimmering Gold standard or at least a Silver! Let's not try and aim for anything less haha. *crosses fingers

If only you never went away.

Love, the girl who's eyelids are drooping but still has hmwk to complete -.-


My awesome Drama 'O' Level group :D


comment? / top