vee eee are ohh and eye que you eee ♥


Veronic

(smile)
I wanna get outta here.
I wanna travel the world
and just disappear.

misc

thanks2
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
title:
date: Tuesday, April 21, 2009
time:11:47 PM
Prelim 1 is like 8 days away. Ahh omg. I'm prepared to fail it actually or at least not do too well cause I haven't been focusing on any other subjects but Drama! -.- This is damn horrible haha. I think I'll get B or C for most of my subjects. I know I'll fail Math and maybe Malay cause for Math it includes Sec 3 work and I just suck at Malay haha. Hopefully an A for Eng though :) And I don't know if I'll be able to cover all the SS/Hist topics in time. But whatever it is, my main aim is to do well from 'O' Levels. ^^

K so I'll be refraining myself from using the com because the moment I get on it, I can't stop! It's like a curse haha. I miss the times when I never used my com at all. It was sooo much better. So HOPEFULLY, you won't see me blogging as often.

All the best for Prelims, Ham! :D Haha.



Time is running out.

(love)


comment? / top