vee eee are ohh and eye que you eee ♥


Veronic

(smile)
I wanna get outta here.
I wanna travel the world
and just disappear.

misc

thanks2
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
title:
date: Friday, May 29, 2009
time:3:28 PM
Eng - A2
Malay - C6
Math - E8
Science - B4
Humans - A1
D&T - D7
Drama - A1

I failed Math. Shitttt! I better pass it for the next prelim uh haha. If I don't, thrs no point getting A's for the other subjects. Bloody Math.

L1R4 - 14
L1R5 - 22 (_l_)

K so all the best to me for MT 'O'Levels this Monday hahaha I need a B4 to not retake. Dammit.




























(love)


comment? / top