vee eee are ohh and eye que you eee ♥


Veronic

(smile)
I wanna get outta here.
I wanna travel the world
and just disappear.

misc

thanks2
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
title:
date: Friday, May 29, 2009
time:3:45 PM
I am trying to study Malay now but I can't seem to. Bloody 100 peribahasa's to learn and its only worth 5 marks but the 5 marks are so important to me cause I can hardly score in anything else. Urghh bloody Malay. If only I started reading the Malay dictionary at the beginning of the year. I bet I would be able to do well haha. Maybe. I dunno.

Okay Im gonna stop complaining and continue.


comment? / top