vee eee are ohh and eye que you eee ♥


Veronic

(smile)
I wanna get outta here.
I wanna travel the world
and just disappear.

misc

thanks2
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
title:
date: Monday, June 15, 2009
time:6:24 PM
I had D&T today. Its like im finally doing it haha.

Watched Ghosts of Girlfriends Past after that with Laura, Angeline and Kok Ping. The movie is good but I wish they would change the title, it sounds rather stupid to me.

Tomorrow is gonna be a long day; school from 8am-4pm and then tuition from 5pm to who knows when. (sighs)

Hectic life starting again.

I know I've said this a million times but I'd rather just die.

God, please, kill me in my sleep.



comment? / top