vee eee are ohh and eye que you eee ♥


Veronic

(smile)
I wanna get outta here.
I wanna travel the world
and just disappear.

misc

thanks2
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
title:
date: Thursday, July 9, 2009
time:8:30 PM
I'm thinking of going for Mass Comm or FMS at NP but at the same time, I don't know if I'll regret my choice. And my dad wants me to go to a JC but I don't think I can cope with being in a JC cause I can hardly study for a long period of time...so ahh this is annoying dammit.

Hmmm my back-up choice would be RP I think, Theatre Management or smth like that. Or maybe I should go to TP instead? Lol I really don't know seyh.

I also don't know if I should try out for DPA. This is annoying me a lot, I need to make a decision. Urgh.

My hair has been dropping a lot lately, its really terrible. Like my whole sink was ALMOST covered with my hair after I just brushed it fully once. I feel so sad. My mom says I'm too stressed haha, she was shocked at my hair fall. I just hope it'll get better.

Anwwwwww,






















I dreamt of you and me on a ferris wheel,

(love)



comment? / top