vee eee are ohh and eye que you eee ♥


Veronic

(smile)
I wanna get outta here.
I wanna travel the world
and just disappear.

misc

thanks2
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
title:
date: Sunday, August 9, 2009
time:10:20 PM
FAMILY DAY AND THE NATIONAL DAY CELEBRATION WAS AWESOME!
And I love my class btw, why didn't I realize this sooner?...
K anw, pics are credited to Weijie as usual. I really need to get my own camera. Then it'd be fair, right?




































































































































































And see, I'm not the only one who loves One Piece :D


comment? / top