vee eee are ohh and eye que you eee ♥


Veronic

(smile)
I wanna get outta here.
I wanna travel the world
and just disappear.

misc

thanks2
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
title: Wishing for more/
date: Friday, November 20, 2009
time:5:52 PM
Yay the dumbass is totally fine :)

Maybe I should remove the post just in case he happens to read it lol nvm.

Heading to Eunos later, im so laaaazy. Gaaah. Luckily Jaz is with me in this thing or else I think i'd die of boredom haha.

Should be leaving soon!

Aww and I wish I could have hung out at Sentosa longer :( Sorryyyy Weijie and boys!!!



comment? / top