vee eee are ohh and eye que you eee ♥


Veronic

(smile)
I wanna get outta here.
I wanna travel the world
and just disappear.

misc

thanks2
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
title: I loved you more/
date: Wednesday, January 13, 2010
time:10:16 PM
Though it's been ages
I still wish I could say
Those three words that seem to stray..

So I haven't updated in awhile but I don't think anybody cares. My blog seems dead hmmmm who cares hahaha.

Anyway!

I am happy with my 'O' Level results ^^ Heehee. I achieved what I was aiming for - 9 points for R4 (Y) So yay. The only thing I was disappointed about was getting a B3 for my humanities :( Oh welll.

I submitted my 12 choices before I headed to work this morning. I really hope I get into Mass Comm! If not, I'll appeal appeal and appeal. Cause I really don't wanna do any other course. Oh and I'm thinking of continuing work through Poly. I think it'll be good to have extra $$$ hehe.

So yeahhh haha. And I can't believe I'm missing him even though I saw him at work just now. This is retarded hahahaha. Bye I love you all hehe ^^

(I am in a good mood today lol. Mwa!)
























Lol (Y)


comment? / top