vee eee are ohh and eye que you eee ♥


Veronic

(smile)
I wanna get outta here.
I wanna travel the world
and just disappear.

misc

thanks2
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
title: Ponies with little white tails/
date: Tuesday, March 23, 2010
time:1:01 AM
So I'm leaving for Taiwan sooon! Yay :)

Love will be sending me to the airport hehe. Oh and Fiona's mom is awesome, I totally owe her something.

Anyway, my blog is really very dead. Yeah... Haha.

I'll post some pictures when im back.

(L)




comment? / top