vee eee are ohh and eye que you eee ♥


Veronic

(smile)
I wanna get outta here.
I wanna travel the world
and just disappear.

misc

thanks2
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
title:
date: Friday, May 16, 2008
time:6:30 PM
Hello!

So I saw the VP in the morning today & now I have to write her a major long reflection, argh. Family Day is coming up so the class & I were discussing about what to do. We had this long talk about managing finance after that. It was quite okay, won a few chocolates :D Had 'The One' concert after recess. It was pretty okay. Helped take vids for all the bands performing. I'll upload it soon guys (: After school hung around with Azrie & Sim again haha. Then went for the Midsummer Nights Dream peformance. It was reaaaally good! A bit obscene though, in some scenes. The guy pulled down his pants to show the audience his ass haha. Very unexpected. They even spit watermelon at the audience hahaha. Luckily I didn't get any on me. Went home with Sim after that. She's at my place right now, just slacking & talking. Kind of lazy to go out with Laura later haha. She wants to go to this underage party thing. I doubt my mom will let me go anw.

I hate the fact that you like her more than me


comment? / top