vee eee are ohh and eye que you eee ♥


Veronic

(smile)
I wanna get outta here.
I wanna travel the world
and just disappear.

misc

thanks2
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
title:
date: Wednesday, May 21, 2008
time:9:38 PM
Hello world :D

Had normal lessons again. Also discussed about Family Day & shit. I slept through Chem, Mr Tan is soo boring haha. I think our Family Day game is pretty okay. Just a simple obstacle course to win a prize haha lol. Then there was drama. & I didn't do anything at NYJC! Argh, its such a waste of my time. We only made it up to scene 6 I think. Tmrs gonna be a full dress rehearsal. Boredom will strike again haha. The buses to bring us back to sch came late. So I managed to reach home at 8pm, just in time to catch AI :D David.C wasn't has good as David.A today. But David.C just has to win anw. I mean David.A will just make a boring ballad album if he wins. SO WATCH TMRS AMERICAN IDOL FINALS & SUPPORT DAVID.C! Argh, im feeling so anxious. Ohh! & I forgot to mention that ytd, otw to Toa Payoh to meet my mom, this pri sch girl that I didn't even know came up to me in the bus & asked me to write a poem for her. I was like kind of shocked but I did anw. It was a poem to her father. The moment I was done she got off the bus. Kind of weird. Maybe my poetic skills are getting recognised hahaha lol.

David.C - I Still Haven't Found What Im Looking For(song 1)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=LQvfpINV_h4

David.C - Dream Big(song 2)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=yAPsgIg0_00

David.C -The World I Know(final song)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=Jv8ktz-IbOU&feature=related

He cried aft the last song. He's so sincere & sweeet.
I love him to bits <3

You're no longer everything to me


comment? / top