vee eee are ohh and eye que you eee ♥


Veronic

(smile)
I wanna get outta here.
I wanna travel the world
and just disappear.

misc

thanks2
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
title:
date: Saturday, May 31, 2008
time:5:55 PM
I had to wake up early today, & its a Saturday ): Hmmm oh well. Had breakfast with my mom & Willem at Whampoa market then headed off to Teck Whye to see Aunty Kim. Went to cut my hair at some place called Greenridge. & now my hair is like supeeeer short but I think it looks okay? Haha lol. At least its no longer uneven I guess haha. Headed off to Thomson Plaza all the way from Teck Whye to get the gig tics from Dee. So Dee is the only person that has seen my new hairstyle so far haha. He says its okay. I hope he's not just saying that. Went home afteeer. Ohh! & thanks Dee for paying for my brother's tic :D

TOMORROW IS THE CLICK FIVE'S CONCERT!
whoooo! I CAN'T WAIT!









comment? / top