vee eee are ohh and eye que you eee ♥


Veronic

(smile)
I wanna get outta here.
I wanna travel the world
and just disappear.

misc

thanks2
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
title:
date: Friday, May 23, 2008
time:11:09 PM
Mikey came over just now. With Aunty Anna & Sasha haha. It was so sudden uh. So I finally told my mom about him with my aunts help. I find it easier to talk to my aunt than to my mom haha. Then talked to Mikey until they had to leave. He & his friends may be coming for tmrs Combined Cultural Performance if there's extra tics. Hmmmm hahaha.

anxiousness


comment? / top