vee eee are ohh and eye que you eee ♥


Veronic

(smile)
I wanna get outta here.
I wanna travel the world
and just disappear.

misc

thanks2
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
title:
date: Sunday, May 18, 2008
time:7:40 PM
She didn't wanna take a pic with me ):
Haha, Claudia!
Todaay I had mindchamps. For those of you who have no idea what it is, its this kind of enrollment thingy that teaches you techniques for studies or how to be successful in life. & I swear I find it totally useless. But oh well haha. My whole Sunday was wasted, from 10am to 5.30pm ): But I did have fun in a way, playing all the games & shit haha. Next Sunday is gonna be my last lesson with the class. Argh, im gonna miss everyone there so much. Especially that very cuteeee guy that Claudia thinks I should really get over haha. But cmon uh, he's just eye candy :D Hahaha. Ohh! & tmr im going for a facial, yaaay! & guess what, my brother is going too haha. That gay shit.

you're the star in my sky


comment? / top