vee eee are ohh and eye que you eee ♥


Veronic

(smile)
I wanna get outta here.
I wanna travel the world
and just disappear.

misc

thanks2
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
title:
date: Wednesday, May 14, 2008
time:9:35 PM
Sorry guys but I can't seem to upload vids. I don't think im doing it properly haha. So if you wanna check out David.C's performances for tonight, here are the URL's:

SONG 1(Roberta Flack - First Time Ever I Saw Your Face)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=339KV6QzR5g

SONG 2(Switchfoot - Dare You To Move)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=sG6o0tjC9QM

SONG 3(Aerosmith - Don't Want To Miss A Thing)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=TAMTAObiS-I

My fave song for tonight is most definitely song 3. I was totally screaming away in my own house ah hahaha.

I LOVE YOU DAVID!

muamuamuamuamua


comment? / top