vee eee are ohh and eye que you eee ♥


Veronic

(smile)
I wanna get outta here.
I wanna travel the world
and just disappear.

misc

thanks2
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
title:
date: Tuesday, May 27, 2008
time:11:27 PM
Todaay was fuuun! Izah couldn't make it for the movie so I just watched it with Zak instead. Watched What Happens In Vegas. It was really good. I enjoyed it. Then met Izah at Long Johns with her friend, Baby. Haha everyone calls him that apparently. Went to Eddie's house to chill for a while afterwards. Then went Jamming, from 6 to 7pm. Ate at prata house & went over to Kailrence's house to slack with Izah, Zul, Glen, Aaron & Zak after. Zul pierced his lip, ouch haha. But it looks quite nice. Slacked around a bit more then went home. Reached home at around 10pm plus. Kinda tired. I'll post up the pics tmr :D

Ahh Thursday ;)


comment? / top