vee eee are ohh and eye que you eee ♥


Veronic

(smile)
I wanna get outta here.
I wanna travel the world
and just disappear.

misc

thanks2
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
title:
date: Friday, May 30, 2008
time:8:29 PM
Went for the dental appointment & the dentist said my teeth was goood & I should keep it up :D But I still have one baby tooth left so I may have to go for an XRAY. Argh, im tooo lazy to go haha. But its aft the hols. Went to eat at Mad Pizza with Fiona aftwards. & I had the best spaghetti carbonara ever over there haha. I swear the foood is absolutely delicious! Though it cost us $32 for garlic bread, spaghetti & pizza, i'll definitely go there again :D Ohh, & I helped Fiona make a blog. Whooooo!

im the best damn thing that your eyes have ever seen


comment? / top