vee eee are ohh and eye que you eee ♥


Veronic

(smile)
I wanna get outta here.
I wanna travel the world
and just disappear.

misc

thanks2
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
title:
date: Thursday, May 29, 2008
time:6:55 PM
Went to watch Indiana Jones today with Haikal (: I totally did not expect the movie to have anything to do with aliens haha. But the movie was pretty okay. I like playing with the Indiana Jones figurine that Zak gave me haha. Now im at Fiona's place. Otw home I called her up. Apparently she was hoping desperately for me to come over cause she was dying of boredom at home haha. Maybe going to eat at Mad Pizza later. I wonder whether it'll be good. Hmmm :D

you're irreplaceable


comment? / top