vee eee are ohh and eye que you eee ♥


Veronic

(smile)
I wanna get outta here.
I wanna travel the world
and just disappear.

misc

thanks2
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
title:
date: Sunday, June 1, 2008
time:11:48 PM
THE CLICK FIVE WAS THE SEX!
Hahaha. Ben Romans is so sexyyyyy! He was like dancing on stage. He's just so hot in this weird waay hahaha :D Ohh, & it was so unexpected for them to each have a solo done on stage. & of course my fave solo was Ben Romans on keyboard haha. He was like lying down & sliding himself across the floor while playing! *screams & faints* So before that awesome concert, went to watch 12th & Hyde's gig. I'd say they were pretty good (: There was this other band that I really liked to, Backbeat. They were goood. Aft that, had lunch at Orchard, Far East Plaza. To Heeren then off to Kallang. Me & my brother actually managed to find our way to the Spore Indoor Stadium haha. Ohhhh! & vid cams weren't allowed ): That was such a bummer. But I took pics with my phone anw haha. I'll post 'em up soon.

thank you, for saving my name on your B


comment? / top