vee eee are ohh and eye que you eee ♥


Veronic

(smile)
I wanna get outta here.
I wanna travel the world
and just disappear.

misc

thanks2
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
title:
date: Sunday, June 8, 2008
time:11:26 PM
Hey. I just finished packing. Gonna put all the toiletries & crap in tmr night aft I use em. Im gonna miss Spore but im supeeer excited to head to England too! Any last min requests for anything from there? Haha. So I didn't do much today. Just used the com. Finding movies to watch & stuff. The only full movie I watched was Made of Honour. It wasn't bad. It was a very sweet movie. I recommend it for the sweet romantic types haha. www.watch-movies.net you can go there to watch movies if you're bored. So wish me a safe flight okaaay! Im always kind of nervous about flying. I always think about negative things haha. Byeee readers! Don't miss me! Haha.

Btw, there may be coms in the hostels. So i'll blog if I can.

goodbye once again


comment? / top