vee eee are ohh and eye que you eee ♥


Veronic

(smile)
I wanna get outta here.
I wanna travel the world
and just disappear.

misc

thanks2
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
title:
date: Sunday, June 22, 2008
time:1:40 AM
I just happen to be in a writing mood today haha. Here's another:

Tonight I'll cry myself to sleep
Thinking about all the times we spent together
All the times we had together
And it hurts so bad to see how much you've changed
Cause I like the old you better
The very sweetheart I fell for

And you are still in my heart
Yes, you are still in my soul

And im dying to know
If you still feel the same way
And I just have to know
What you've got to say

Im missing you so bad
This is killing me so bad
I think im going mad
You're all I ever had

Is she still better than me?

Yours truly,
Veronique.


comment? / top