vee eee are ohh and eye que you eee ♥


Veronic

(smile)
I wanna get outta here.
I wanna travel the world
and just disappear.

misc

thanks2
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
title:
date: Friday, June 27, 2008
time:7:28 PM
I just watched The Hulk. Really cool. I enjoyed it. Watched it online. I really hope they actually combine it with Iron Man. That'd be extremely awesome.

Went to school with Fiona again today. And even when I went to her place, she was still late. Amazing don't you think? -_- Well our objective failed again and I am too tired to even bother trying to go to sch with her ever again. Seriously, its a pain in the ass.

Really enjoyed class today. Was laughing my ass off with Fiona. I can't rmb what we were laughing about though. Prolly smth very stupid haha. And yes, Fiona is totally fine as long as you tell her to meet you one hour bfr planned haha.

Was suppose to go swimming at Jazreel's place today with Laura and all but I just didn't feel like it. Went to Macs with Chenny instead :D Had fun, talked a lot haha. Went home pretty early since she had tuition at three. But I was okay with that. I sent my dad off, well to the taxi at least haha. He's leaving for Wellington for 3 weeks. Gonna miss him. My brother's off for some hockey party. They won the Nationals I THINK. He may be joining the Spore National Hockey Team or smth. Good for him (:

So its just me and my mom at home. Im gonna be so boreeeed haha.

I feel much better.


comment? / top