vee eee are ohh and eye que you eee ♥


Veronic

(smile)
I wanna get outta here.
I wanna travel the world
and just disappear.

misc

thanks2
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
title:
date: Monday, June 30, 2008
time:8:01 PM
Omgggg I can't believe our class was given a 300 word essay on why its impt for our attire to be worn properly. What the eff man haha. $%^&*()#@! BUT I just completed it within 30 mins, with James help haha. You rock alright, lol.

School was a bore. Had Drama aft school today though. It was pretty fun yet boring. Mrs Poh as a new Drama teacher is horrible, seriously. But oh well. Talked about the London Trip. We thought a member from the MOE was coming to view our presentation but actually it was one of our school teachers instead haha. It was really dumb. Watched our cultural night performance thingy. The vid was taken terribly. Couldn't even see or here what was happening clearly. Terrible.

I have tuition tmr at 3pm. E Math. Terrible. But I may see James!

Im going to do my eng compre hmwk now. Terrible. But at least I'll get it done (:

happy sad.



comment? / top