vee eee are ohh and eye que you eee ♥


Veronic

(smile)
I wanna get outta here.
I wanna travel the world
and just disappear.

misc

thanks2
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
title:
date: Wednesday, June 25, 2008
time:8:48 PM
Went to school with Sim again today. She came late -_- That so does not surprise me anymore. I was expecting that to happen actually haha, that idiot. So our objective for meeting up failed again lol. Trying again tmr. Argh. Im still obsessed but wth. Who caaaaares anw?!?!

Totally slacked off in school today. Im supposed to be doing my hmwk now but I seriously can't be bothered anymore. This is very bad for me. Argh. I must change this habit asap.

Went to hub aft school with Sim. Waited for Jing and Sim's 'brothers'. I honestly don't get whats the point of having god brothers. Why can't ppl in Spore just have good friends? Just my opinion. No offence to Fiona or anyone else who has 'brothers' or 'sisters'. But seriously ._. Haha. So went separate ways lateeer. Went to Shaw Plaza to watch Get Smart with Jing! I really enjoyed the show. Super funnyyyyy man haha. My fave part was when he was in the airplane cubicle trying to cut himself out off the rope handcuffs hahahahahahaha.

Had Loy Kee chicken rice aft that. I haven't been there in ages! It was really tasty. Went to my place and watched Good Luck Chuck at www.watch-movies.net Hahahaha and that was another funny movie. Kind of M18 though lol. But I enjoyed the show anws. And the main character is hottttt! Haha. Just sent Jing off and now im all alone again. Hmmm maybe I'll do my hmwk now? Well we'll see.

where'd you go?


comment? / top