vee eee are ohh and eye que you eee ♥


Veronic

(smile)
I wanna get outta here.
I wanna travel the world
and just disappear.

misc

thanks2
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
title:
date: Thursday, July 31, 2008
time:11:13 PM
Coo coo. Weijieeeee hahahahaha.
We are happy people :D
But we can be serious too.
We are also secretly birds.
Peiyen somehow appeared in beween 2 of us hahaha.
Yu Sheng :D
And his poor hair.
"Huhhhhhhh?"
Sim Pei Pei. (hahaha)
I am fat.
Jazzzzzzzzz.

Okay, I feel so lame.
:O


comment? / top