vee eee are ohh and eye que you eee ♥


Veronic

(smile)
I wanna get outta here.
I wanna travel the world
and just disappear.

misc

thanks2
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
title:
date: Sunday, July 27, 2008
time:12:14 PM
FRIDAY!
Willem,
you stink haha.
Eew :P
Andy was running away from me ): Hahahaha.
Fiona.
Weijie. (I look horrible.)
Again with the rudenessss.

THURSDAY!
MrSong!
Recess.

Okay here's some dumb pics again haha. Bye.



comment? / top