vee eee are ohh and eye que you eee ♥


Veronic

(smile)
I wanna get outta here.
I wanna travel the world
and just disappear.

misc

thanks2
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
title:
date: Wednesday, July 23, 2008
time:7:49 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LONGAN!

School today was okay. I fell asleep during math class but it was nice. Im still really tired though. And I won $2 from Nigel today. I said that he would definitely laugh at my ez-link card photo but he said he wouldn't haha. So yes, he did laugh a lot at my very fugly bangla-like picture haha but at least I got $2 from it. Totally worth it :D

Ate lunch with Zak, Oli and Chen aft sch then headed off to hub to watch The Dark Knight for Hong Han's bday. The movie was really good. Heath Ledger was brilliant as the Joker. He made the Joker seem totally twisted and freaky. Hopefully thrs no one out thr like him. *shudders*

Went home straight aft. I didn't wna stick around since thrs so much hmwk to complete. Someone called my name at the bus interchange. I don't really rmb who the person was but I think it was one of Laura's friends haha. I feel kind of bad since I don't rmb him haha but nvm uh.

Well im off to do hmwk. Bye world.

Our memories are carved in deep. I still feel you lying next to me.



comment? / top