vee eee are ohh and eye que you eee ♥


Veronic

(smile)
I wanna get outta here.
I wanna travel the world
and just disappear.

misc

thanks2
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
title:
date: Wednesday, July 30, 2008
time:7:00 PM
Hello bloggy! Lol. Okay, I feel much better now. Settled a few things so my mind is now in peace mode haha. Yes, there are different modes to my mind. I hope to stay in peace mode until the day I die, if possible. Hahaaaaaaaaa...

Sch felt very slow for me today. And i've been becoming more irresponsible day by day. Im just too lazy mannn, seriously haha. Ms Wong gave us more hmwk again. Damn her. Ohh, Drama test is on Sat now. Damn her for that too. She is seriously being so unreasonable nowadays. Gaaah.

Slacked in class aft sch. Played music through the speakers and sang along and shit haha. It was fun bonding, kind of at least. Weijie, Shao and Rina were debating on whether to go for art aft that haha. I was just watching out of boredom. It was quite funny actually.

Went to meet Jingyee aftwards! She came over to my place. Wanted to watch Prom Night but it got jammed online. So we just talked and blog-hopped. Yepppp.

p/s Im sorry. I was being selfish. I disliked you because I was jealous. I don't even know you that well so I shouldn't judge. But I do think you're a nice girl. I hope we're cool. (:


comment? / top