vee eee are ohh and eye que you eee ♥


Veronic

(smile)
I wanna get outta here.
I wanna travel the world
and just disappear.

misc

thanks2
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
title:
date: Friday, July 18, 2008
time:8:42 PM
Hello ppl who read my blog. Today were the preparations for Family Day. I didn't really help out that much haha but I had fun anws. I thought it was really cool how 3E2 was supeeer united in making their haunted hse thingy. Weijie, Laura and I helped them out a bit too.

Fooled around later and just had fun with Lim, Kok Ping they all. Went to help out my class aftwards. Few ppl stayed back to help but thr wasn't that much to do to set up the stall anw. I had fun trying out our games. My fave one is 'Spider Hang'. You have to throw a hanger into a spider like web thing made out of rafia strings and it has to hang on it. Haha I only managed to get 3 on aft abt like a million tries. Tsk haha.

Felt upset on the way home. Smth was bugging me. I dunno what though. I don't think its him anymore too. Confused.

My brother's coming with me tmr, yay! And maybe the om guys are coming too haha. Yeaaaah okay bye.

The devil is calling
He can see me falling
Waiting for his turn to strike again
He's playing with me
Somebody save me
It's a point of no return
Death seems brighter
Than suffering in this fire
The heat is making me weak
It seems so odd
But what if you're all I've got
Oh no, I might give in

Yours truly.


comment? / top