vee eee are ohh and eye que you eee ♥


Veronic

(smile)
I wanna get outta here.
I wanna travel the world
and just disappear.

misc

thanks2
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
title:
date: Thursday, July 17, 2008
time:8:53 PM
Hello world. I basically read the whole day today. It was a book with 4 diff stories inside. One abt a guy who got dumped cause he didn't wanna have sex with his girl, weird. Another about this goth trying to get back at this guy for cheating on her. Third one was about a guy who used this girl. And fourth one was about this lesbian relationship. Lol yeah but all were really good stories. My fave was the 2nd one. Hmmm yeah, just felt like talking abt it lol.

Im really troubled now. My emotions are mixed up. But friends come first for me now, I guess yeah. Hmmm and he's on my mind again too. Dammit.

Im so confused
Haven't I gotten over you?
Just let me be
Leave my heart for all of eternity
No matter what I do
All my thoughts lead back to you
Won't someone come and sweep me of my feet?
So I can feel loved again
I need some security

Yours truly.


comment? / top