vee eee are ohh and eye que you eee ♥


Veronic

(smile)
I wanna get outta here.
I wanna travel the world
and just disappear.

misc

thanks2
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
title:
date: Tuesday, July 29, 2008
time:4:17 PM
HELLO YOU CUTE BASSIST :D AT MACS.








Credits to Jaz.
Lol. I was checking to see if my tongue was bleeding.
HAH. Wth.
Hello cute drummer guy :D

*screams*
AHH Guitarist :D
Weijie is happy hahaha. Duh.
Weijieee doing her monologue.
Her set up is the cutest!
During Chem.







Mr Tan's - the bitch - arse. Hahaha. Credits to Chen.
I hate you, you short mannnnn.
Here are some pics so you can sort of picture my day hahah.
I am now going to rush to get ready for the Mindchamps CC course.
DAMMIT.
But I am still happyyyy :D



comment? / top