vee eee are ohh and eye que you eee ♥


Veronic

(smile)
I wanna get outta here.
I wanna travel the world
and just disappear.

misc

thanks2
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
title:
date: Friday, July 11, 2008
time:7:51 PM
Hey hey you you. I can't follow Jaz to Going Om tonight cause my mom wants me home. So instead, she's treating me and my bro to a movie. Hell Boy 2 or if she can sneak us in, Wanted haha. Yay!

I hate being monitress mannn, im so lazy haha. I have so many extra chores to do. Is anyone willing to take up the job? Haha dammit. Had a Chem test aft school. I think I may just be able to pass it. And if I do, I have to thank Ben for that. Cause I bet if he didn't teach me, I wouldn't know how to do a thing haha. I really have to start paying more attention in class.

Rushed off for tuition aft that haha. I was damn late. I reached at like 4:15pm lol. So I only had tuition for 1 and a half hours. Hmmm and tmr thrs tuition at 1pm. What a wasted Saturday.

Always look on the brightside of life. (:


comment? / top