vee eee are ohh and eye que you eee ♥


Veronic

(smile)
I wanna get outta here.
I wanna travel the world
and just disappear.

misc

thanks2
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
title:
date: Tuesday, July 22, 2008
time:6:13 PM
I went to sch today. How sad haha. But it was just super slackish today anw and I hardly paid any attention in class too. I was thinking abt other stuff most of the time. Hehe.

Sch ended late though cause of History rem. Didn't do much. Just copied Mr Pillai's answers. Went home with Sim aft. Was supposed to meet Jing but I reached home too late. And I was supposed to wait for Jaz but I thought I was gonna meet Jing lol yeah. Okay who cares abt that anw haha.

Time drifts by slowly
As the wolrd edges by
Bits and pieces crumbling
It seems like everything's fine
But no, how can it be alright?

Yours truly.

heyheyyouyouidon'tlikeyourgirlfriend.


comment? / top