vee eee are ohh and eye que you eee ♥


Veronic

(smile)
I wanna get outta here.
I wanna travel the world
and just disappear.

misc

thanks2
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
title:
date: Thursday, July 31, 2008
time:9:54 PM
Okay, I feel so terribly bad. I wish I could do smth abt it but I can't. If only I didn't say anything at all. But if I didn't say a thing, I would have still felt like I was being held back. I wouldn't be able to move on. Im honestly very sorry for what has happened. I hope everything will be alright.

Today was a normal day. Lol how interesting. Had Social Studies SBQ test. I hope I pass it. I really think im doing worse in all my subjects. Ahh. Slept during the math test. Hah dammit. I didn't know how to do a thing. I guessed how to do a few. But it was complete nonsense haha. I am so screwed.

After sch followed Jiayi to the com lab with Weijie to help her print some stuff. Jazreel came later. I got distracted by the com with Jazreel haha. Weijie joined us soon after and we did smth terribly mean and bitchy because we were bored hahaha. Okay, I feel damn bad. Lol.

Rushed home, showered and had to leave straight for Mindchamps. Today was more fun. I managed to like find someone who was also from an older class so she didn't know anyone there yet either. I really love our new instructor, Chinmaya. She's a really admirable person. She told us a personal story and I was like totally 'wowed' by it. If you actually wanna know it, you can ask me. The story is really long and im too lazy to type it out here haha.

Step step step.


comment? / top