vee eee are ohh and eye que you eee ♥


Veronic

(smile)
I wanna get outta here.
I wanna travel the world
and just disappear.

misc

thanks2
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
title:
date: Sunday, July 27, 2008
time:11:44 AM
Okay I finally woke up aft my very long sleep. Went out on Friday.

Met up with Jaz at Bugis at abt 8.50pm plus. I was like supeeer early and she was supeeer late haha but nvm. Waited for the om guys for a really long time too. But it was fun, just sitting and talking. Derick came first. Then later Fai, Dan and Bonn came. Its not THAT Dan, obviously.

Chilled for awhile. Then the 6 of us left for Changi Airport. Had fun though I was freezing to death haha. Fell asleep at around 4am plus? But only for awhile. Had breakfast at macs then had to leave for tuition at 9am. Hahaha but it was weird cause I didn't feel tired at all.

Reached home at 12pm. Showered then slept the whole day away.

Now im off to do my drama piece. Tmr is the test. Omg.


comment? / top