vee eee are ohh and eye que you eee ♥


Veronic

(smile)
I wanna get outta here.
I wanna travel the world
and just disappear.

misc

thanks2
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
title:
date: Tuesday, July 29, 2008
time:10:12 PM
Okokay so I came back from my Mindchamps CC course a while ago and omg I MISS MY OLD MINDCHAMPS CLASS LIKE SO EFFING MUCH! This new class is like so noisy and lame. Grow up, please? But a few of them were really nice. Most of them kept talking about sex related stuff though. Sheeeesh hahaha. Ohh and there was this girl wearing like ears on her head and she had this fake tail sticking out of her skirt hahaha. Damn funny man. I wonder if she thinks its like cute or smth. She looked like she was going for some Haloween party. Maybe she was? Lol. Oh and there was this girl that said my hair is unique? Hmmm okay haha.

Sch was pretty fun today. Especially assembly. CTI was awesome-o :D I really enjoyed their performance. I hope we get to see them again on the 16th of Aug. And we were all going gaga (well mostly the girls) because the guys were like supeeer hot/cute. Well one or two uh. Haha. Spore is deprived of cute American/European guys mannn haha.

Went off to Macs with Jaz and Chen aft sch to eat lunch. Talked about many dumb things and cam-whored. I still can't get over the fact that one celebrity named their child 'Pilot Inspektor'. I mean seriouslyyyy wthh haha. And what about the name 'Tu Murrow'. Its just saddd. Hahaha.

Veron shall check out what hmwk she has now. *Waves* Byeeeee :D


comment? / top