vee eee are ohh and eye que you eee ♥


Veronic

(smile)
I wanna get outta here.
I wanna travel the world
and just disappear.

misc

thanks2
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
title:
date: Tuesday, July 1, 2008
time:9:11 PM
This will be a quick post cause I still have to complete my eng hmwk, argh.

School then tuition. Well it was an okay session of tuition I guess. For 2 hours it went by pretty fast. He put me through 3 tests. Math, Chem and Phy and apparently I have to join the sec 2's for math! My foundation is too weak, dammit haha. And my sciences aren't that good either. I suck, seriously. Jing came over after :D Watched American Pie 2, it was really funny haha.

He called me last night.


comment? / top