vee eee are ohh and eye que you eee ♥


Veronic

(smile)
I wanna get outta here.
I wanna travel the world
and just disappear.

misc

thanks2
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
title:
date: Wednesday, July 9, 2008
time:9:48 PM
Tuition was cancelled today. (YES!) But now I have 4 hours of tuition on Friday. Like omgggg. Haha well, at least it helps.

Stayed back after school today. Taught Fiona some Chem. She should seriously pay more attention in class haha, that idiot. Jan was playing with dry ice. He seemed so fascinated by it, lol. Had dinner at Prat-a House with Fiona, Jan, Zul, Zai, Shao and Mav afterwards. It was fun. I miss hanging out with Jan. Though he can be very dumb and irritating sometimes.

I completed my drama and IPW hmwk alr, yessss lah. I wrote a 2 and a half page reflection for IPW haha. I guess I just had a lot to say. Im actually quite impressed with myself too :D

I will simply pretend that you don't exist. I threw away your t-shirt too btw. Asshole.


comment? / top