vee eee are ohh and eye que you eee ♥


Veronic

(smile)
I wanna get outta here.
I wanna travel the world
and just disappear.

misc

thanks2
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
title:
date: Thursday, July 17, 2008
time:10:07 PM
The world is killing me
Im falling all over again
Something's kicking me in my chest
I know he doesn't care
I just need to let it rest
Maybe I'll sent it for repair
My world is standing still
Boy, you were my thrill
But I need to move on now
Someone pull me away
Or I may just stay and drown

Yours truly.

I seem to be in a mood for writing poems now. Hmmm thats kind of a bad thing. I wish I could write happy poems. Smth that'd make someone smile. I shld do that someday haha. Yeah I think I will.


comment? / top