vee eee are ohh and eye que you eee ♥


Veronic

(smile)
I wanna get outta here.
I wanna travel the world
and just disappear.

misc

thanks2
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
title:
date: Saturday, August 23, 2008
time:4:52 PM
Friday night out:
Credits to Jaz. Credits to me!
I looked weird. I wore a pink top and shorts. Lol. How dumb mann! Grr.
Louis called me a pig .__. (Because of the pinkness. Haha.)
This morning:
Ate at Wan Nam Kee(?) chicken rice after the drama play. (:
Can you spot Weijieee?
Friday morning:
Physics w Lydia. (:


And! Weijie :D
Some pics taken this week. I don't rmb when!
Weijie.
Fiona. (Pei Pei. Haha)
Jaz.
Hung Eeeeee.
And many ppl rushing down for recess while I decided to take a pic instead haha.
Today otw home:
Pei, Jun and Pei.





They are not really in order but smile because I uploaded themmm!

:D



comment? / top