vee eee are ohh and eye que you eee ♥


Veronic

(smile)
I wanna get outta here.
I wanna travel the world
and just disappear.

misc

thanks2
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
title:
date: Tuesday, August 26, 2008
time:8:03 PM
Heeeey. I would upload pics but I am very lazy right now. Hehehe. Ohh and MR BRIGHTSIDE, I am somehow dying of curiosity to know who you are.

Today was okay. I managed to stay awake through out most of the Math lesson. Except for the last part. I just couldn't help it anymore. I mean from Physics to Math then Chem. That is such a killer. Chem is killing me too now but not as bad as Math.

On the brightside, (haha) we got to catch a drama play today entitled 'Gorilla Theatre' basically because it was a total impromptu act - meaning an 'on the spot' act - by the cast of Gorilla Theatre. Only 3 guys though. Very cool, very ingenious and it will seriously crack you up. I was like rolling around in my seat laughing. Thank god I was with Weijie hahaha. She was laughing as hard as me.

Aft that Fiona came to my place and she watched the first 2 eps of GG. Anddd she didn't wanna leave cause she wanted to find out what was happening next hahaha. Too bad Jun Jun.

Gaaah tuition tmr. Someone remind me what I said about studying hard for EOY's! Gawddd.

I still love the world though.
Somehow.


comment? / top