vee eee are ohh and eye que you eee ♥


Veronic

(smile)
I wanna get outta here.
I wanna travel the world
and just disappear.

misc

thanks2
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
title:
date: Sunday, August 10, 2008
time:3:46 PM
HELLO HELLO HELLO. I am quite bored right now, quite. I was superbly bored just now but smth came up. Chill okay, honey. Don't let it get to you. (:

Fiona Sim Jun Jun is not replying me on msn. Damn her. Hahaha. She asked me whether I wanted to watch a movie and I was like YES! Then she didn't reply. How irritating. Tskkkkk.

So tuition got cancelled today and that is why I am so bored. I'd much rather go for tuition then stay at home. At least i'd have smth to do and use my brain for smth useful instead of numbing it by staring at the com the whole day, which is pretty much what I do when im at home. The computer is my new bestfriend. Yay, isn't that exciting news. Lol.

I feel like cam-whoring but I look so fugly right now cause my hair is totally messy and shiat. Noooooo!

OMG Jun Jun just replied. Finally! She's gg to watch a movie at night with her cousin and her bro. So no, I don't wna go alr. I'd be a bit extra. I think. Haha. And she's gonna watch Prom Night. Im not that interested in that movie. I'd rather watch THE JOURNEY TO THE CENTRE OF THE EARTH. It seems more exciting and full of action. Maybe i'll watch it with my bro tonight then. Yay :D

Derrick is really bored and being very random right now, lol. I will now fix up my hair and take many dumb pics of myself hahahaha.

Love, the girl who is extremely completely and totally bored.
:D


comment? / top