vee eee are ohh and eye que you eee ♥


Veronic

(smile)
I wanna get outta here.
I wanna travel the world
and just disappear.

misc

thanks2
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
title:
date: Sunday, August 24, 2008
time:7:39 PM
Hello hello. I just woke up a few mins ago. I have slept at 5am plus for 2 days in a row now. I seriously need to get some self-control. The first night was still kind of acceptable because of the amount of tears rolling down my cheeks. But that caused me to sleep for only 2 and a half hours(?) because of the stupid drama play the next day.

I also have to stop being so negative abt myself. Ahh. I now have to complete last min hmwk with a huge headache. The only other time I felt this bad was when I woke up aft being drunk and a long night.

Well I guess I better get started.
Ciao.

Yet still, you're the only one on my mind.


comment? / top