vee eee are ohh and eye que you eee ♥


Veronic

(smile)
I wanna get outta here.
I wanna travel the world
and just disappear.

misc

thanks2
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
title:
date: Friday, August 22, 2008
time:11:36 PM
Hello. I just came home a while ago. Came home early cause I have to catch a compulsary Drama play tmr, which I paid for. Grr. If only the sch could pay for us. Hahaaa I wish.

I FAILED CHEM! _I_ Gaaaah. I curse myself so badly because I could have passed. You know why?! Because I didn't know there was one extra pg at the back of the test paper! And I could do that last page! Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck. Im sorry about the swearing but that was really one of the dumbest things I have done, ever! Godammit. I only got 12/35 ):

BUT on the brightside, I got 20/25 for Social Studies. Yes, that makes me feel so much better. This shows that I must work very hard for EOY's. *big sigh!*

Ohhhh! And my bday is coming soon! Yaaay. I just kinda want a small day out with friends. A day where I can just relax and feel at peace. Yes, that sounds like a brilliant idea. I still rmb my bday last year. I was really at peace then. *big sigh, again!*

Okay, I will shut up now. Haha.
Bye.

*kiss kiss* Lol.


comment? / top