vee eee are ohh and eye que you eee ♥


Veronic

(smile)
I wanna get outta here.
I wanna travel the world
and just disappear.

misc

thanks2
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
title:
date: Saturday, August 2, 2008
time:12:13 AM
Hey hey hey. I just got home at arnd midnight. I wanted to stay longer but I have the Drama thingy tmr. I feel so totally unbothered by it right now. Im just completely lazy. Gaaaah.

Ohh and we have a new malay teacher again. He's gonna be the permanent one. Well at least until next year. And omg, I was laughing my head off during his class. He just can't pronounce anyone's name for nuts. He was trying to call me unique. Like literally.

Cikgu: Veronica?
V: Veron.
Cikgu: Ape? Veronica?
V: Tak. Veron.
Cikgu: Macam mane nak sebut name dgn betul?
V: Veronique.
Cikgu: Oh. Unique. Unique.
V: Huh? Hahaha. Veron!
Cikgu: Tak boleh panggil Unique?
V: Veron lah Cikgu!
Cikgu: Okokay. Veron.

Maybe he was trying to make fun of me. But he like did that to everyone's names. Hahaha it was damn hilarious seyh!

Had to bring home all the books under my desk due to common test next week. And I had like so many books to bring home. Ahh but Andy helped me and Weijie carry our books to the bus stop. Thank you Andy! Haha and no, you're not a maid. Lol. Jaz's mom sent me back home later too. So thanks auntyy :D I was so lucky today.

Tuition was fun too. I really enjoy it. Wow. Hahaha.

Later, I met Jaz at Bugis. Headed off to Tampines then to Simpang Bedok or smth to makan with the om guys. Went to Eunos CC aft. Slacked, cam-whored and used the net with Jaz's laptop. It was really fun. And Dan made himself some fake boobs. Hahaha.

Ahh im so lazy to go for Drama at 9am. Thats like almost 8hrs from now. And I have tuition later at 1pm too. Dammit.

:O

But Veron is still happy!

Let the world rise beneath your feet.


comment? / top